Zondag 2 oktober 2016 - When I Live My Dream, Under The Influence Of Love (Terug naar 1967)

  1. neil diamond - the boat that i row
  2. o'jays - lipstick traces
  3. byrds - don't make waves
  4. herman'hermits - the most beautiful thing in my life
  5. whistling jack smith - i was kaiser bill's bathman 
  6. monkees - i'm not your stepping stone
  7. alan david - completely free
  8. cocktail trio - ik blus bij u de brand mevrouw
  9. easybeats - you me, we love
  10. tremeloes - even the bad times are good
  11. big 3 - the banjo song
  12. rolling stones - she's a rainbow
  13. cat stevens - school is out
  14. buffalo springfield - good time boy
  15. andré meurs - welterusten, mevrouw de koningin
  16. hollies - to you my love
  17. felice taylor - under the infuence of love
  18. david bowie - when i live my dream
  19. nitty gritty dirt band - buy me for the rain
  20. paul jones - i've been a bad bad boy

Geen opmerkingen: