Zaterdag 10 januari 2015 - hits, tips en tracks uit 1964



  1. kinks - all day and all of the night
  2. peter & gordon - i don't want to see you again
  3. eddie holland - if you don't want my love
  4. petula clark - let me tell you
  5. beatles - a hard day's night
  6. ralf paulsen - mister ed
  7. tommy good - baby, i miss you
  8. martha & the vandellas - there he is
  9. rick nelson - for you
  10. shadows - chattanooga choo choo
  11. fats domino - red sails
  12. mary wells - he's the one i love
  13. overlanders - my life
  14. jan & dean - ride the wild surf
  15. alain barriere - ma vie
  16. ray charles - my baby don't dig me
  17. searchers - love potion #9
  18. rob de nijs - jij alleen
  19. louis armstrong - so long, deanie
  20. nita rossi - untrue, unfaithful
  21. pj proby - zing, went the strings of my heart
  22. sue thompson - big daddy

Geen opmerkingen: