Zaterdag 9 januari 2015 - Terug naar 1964

  1. beluister deze show HIER (tot 1 maand na uitzending)
  2. hollies - whatcha gonna do 'bout it
  3. flirtations - what's good about goodbye my love
  4. mersey beats - wishin' and hopin'
  5. stylettes - my boy
  6. sandra - zeg wat is er aan de hand
  7. rolling stones- route 66
  8. shirley bassey - goldfinger
  9. velvelettes - he was really saying something
  10. willy alberti - roosmarie
  11. vibrations - my girl sloopy
  12. lulu - i am in love
  13. dick rivers - rien que toi (you'll never walk alone)
  14. searchers - needles and pins
  15. sue thompson - big daddy
  16. gerry & the pacemakers - ferry cross the mersey
  17. tony vos - ik voel me zo alleen
  18. tams - hey girl, don't bother me
  19. smokey robinson - i like it like that
  20. roger miller - it happened just that way
  21. irma thomas - time is on my side
  22. fats domino - you know i miss you
  23. alyn ainsworth orchestra - roller ball

Geen opmerkingen: