Zondag 14 februari 2016 - My Funny Valentine, You're My Only Fascination

  • BELUISTER hier DEZE RADIOSHOW tot een maand na uitzending
  • supremes - send me no flowers
  • miracles - love machine
  • jenny arean - valentijn
  • paul mccartney - my valentine
  • the move - flowers in the rain
  • lynn anderson - rose garden
  • herman brood - my funny valentine
  • ltd - back in love again
  • demis roussos - you're my only fascination
  • marx - my daylight
  • hall & oats - kiss on my list
  • astrid nijgh - valentijn
  • marvin gaye - ain't nothing like the real thing
  • david bowie - valentine's day
  • charles aznavour - idiote, je t'aime
  • dean owens - valentine's day in new york
  • max woiski jr. - leve de vrijgezel
  • shocking blue - send me a postcard, darling

Geen opmerkingen: