Zondag 12 maart 2017 - Wishin' And Hopin', My Boy! (terug naar '64)

  1. hollies - whatcha gonna do 'bout it
  2. flirtations - what's good about goodbye my love
  3. mersey beats - wishin' and hopin'
  4. stylettes - my boy
  5. sandra - zeg wat is er aan de hand
  6. rolling stones- route 66
  7. shirley bassey - goldfinger
  8. velvelettes - he was really saying something
  9. willy alberti - roosmarie
  10. vibrations - my girl sloopy
  11. lulu - i am in love
  12. dick rivers - rien que toi (you'll never walk alone)
  13. searchers - needles and pins
  14. sue thompson - big daddy
  15. gerry & the pacemakers - ferry cross the mersey
  16. tony vos - ik voel me zo alleen
  17. tams - hey girl, don't bother me
  18. smokey robinson - i like it like that
  19. roger miller - it happened just that way
  20. irma thomas - time is on my side
  21. fats domino - you know i miss you
  22. alyn ainsworth orchestra - roller ball

Geen opmerkingen: