5 mei 2024 - Use Your Head

 

Beluister deze show via Mixcloud of download via Pixeldrain (tot 2 maanden na uitzending)

  • billy joel - my life
  • hedgehoppers anonymous - don't push me
  • paul & linda mccartney - back seat of my car 
  • engelbert humperdinck - am i that easy to forget?
  • rob de nijs - de jas die jij toen droeg 
  • olivia newton john - if not for you
  • mary wells - use your head 
  • ivy christie - one way ticket 
  • dave & ansil collins - monkey spanner 
  • rocco granata - jessica 
  • cheap trick - i want you to want me
  • butterscotch - don't you know
  • dionee warwick - do you know the way to san josé 
  • lesley gore - he gives me love 
  • robert long - vieze lieze 
  • tennessee ernie ford - king of the road 
  • shauan cassidy - morning girl
  • four tops - i can't help myself 

Geen opmerkingen: