Zondag 1 november 2015 - LIVE van 15.00-17.00 uur op Extra Gold

  1. BELUISTER hier UUR 1
  2. beatles - baby's in black
  3. beach boys - help me rhonda
  4. dillinger - cocaine in my brain
  5. chi coltrane - you were my friend
  6. mitch ryder - sock it to me baby
  7. ides of march - verhicle
  8. astrid tuinsma - ik sluit zacht de deur van de zomer
  9. climax blues band - couldn't get it right
  10. buddy holly - brownd eyed handsome man
  11. bonzo dog band - hunting tigers
  12. elton john - friends
  13. sensations - let me in
  14. fleetwood mac - go your own way
  15. indeep - last night the deejay saved my life
  16. jack scott - looking for linda
  17. cs&n - marrakes express
  18. martha reeves - i can't dance to that music
  19. stretch - why did you do it
  20. BELUISTER hier UUR 2
  21. rolling stones - waitin' on a friend
  22. paco paco - taka takata
  23. stevie wonder - my girl
  24. marc winter - de overwegwachter
  25. dave clark five - i like it liek that
  26. curtis mayfield - we gotta have peace
  27. supremes - what the world needs now 
  28. yorick van norden - gonna try for the sun
  29. pat boone - moody river
  30. johnny & orchestra rodriguez - mariquinha
  31. maggie macneal - terug naar de kust
  32. tom waits- jersey girl
  33. csn&y - ohio
  34. zager & evans - in the year 2525 
  35. phil, ochs - cross my heart
  36. stealers wheel - late again

Geen opmerkingen: